Executing a successful capital transaction is a complex process with the bar typically set to public-company standards. Once completed, the share that venture capital (VC) investors receive often enables them to exert significant control over the startup’s decisions, practices and policies – challenging the company to implement mature, bullet-proof financial and business processes almost overnight.
If you’re a fast-growing business seeking funding, our experienced finance and accounting executives can help spearhead your capital journey. From pre- to post-transaction, our full suite of non-audit services can help convey a company’s true value and facilitate a speedy, successful close of deal. Services include:
• Implementation of finance and accounting infrastructure or augmentation of current competencies.
• Audit readiness including memoranda preparation and other pro forma document assistance.
• Review, evaluation and organization of financial and accounting records for compliance.
• Analysis, selection and documentation of accounting policies and procedures related to complex revenue arrangements, equity structures and share-based compensation arrangements.
• Assessment and implementation of internal controls and risk assessment.
• Advice and assistance in the implementation of ERP accounting systems to ensure a quick, successful deployment.
• Assistance in the development and maintenance of compliant monthly/quarterly/annual internal and external reports.
• Part-time and interim professional services (CFO, controller, financial reporting director/manager).